Wednesday 26 September 2007

Romantic Garden

I have made these a long long time ago. But I tried to draw a picture showing the method. Well, this is my first trial to draw out the graphic solution. If you don't understand the picture, you can leave me a message, I'll try my best to help you.

You can find the materials on this website:
grove beads.

The length of bracelet depends on the size of your wrist. You can vary the length by increasing the number of motif or the length of the string of rose quartz chips. You can try using other colours and gemstones, like the other one I made using citrine chips. For example, amethyst chips with light amethyst 5305 beads and dark amethyst 5301 beads. Just choose the colour you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails