Sunday 2 November 2008

Cinnamon Apple Cake

I have too many apples in my fridge.
So, I thought it's a good idea to bake some apple muffins.
After the success of those muffins, I baked this cake during weekend.
My mum loves this, she had 2 slices once the cake was slightly cooled down.
I personally think it's a bit sweet, but everyone else think it's alright.
Hmm... I think it's successful ^_____^
Will make some muffins later for breakfasts.

Recipe:
A: 2 apples (peeled, cored & chopped) 
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
20g sugar

2 eggs
100g butter (unsalted)
200g self-raising flour
80g sugar
1/4 tsp vanilla essence
20ml milk

Method:
1. Cook A until medium wet - dry, set aside.
2. Butter (softened) + sugar, beat until smooth.
3. Add eggs & mix well.
4. Add flour, vanilla essence & milk, mix well.
5. Add A & mix well.
8. Bake at 180'C for 25 - 30 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails