Wednesday, 25 May 2016

Zipper Pouch with Cross Stitched Flowers


Not food & baking this time, when I first decided the blog’s name, I was thinking about updating with all the things I make.
When I started this blog, I made jewellery & I opened an online shop.
Then, I got obsessed with baking & many years with recipe updates here.
Now, I bought a second-hand sewing machine on eBay to start up a new pastime, don’t know how long my passion will be with sewing, time will tell.

Small zipper pouch 7" x 5".

I tried hand stitching a make-up bag sometimes ago, never tried using a sewing machine.
I always thought it’s too complicated to learn & use, so I bought a second hand one to try out.
It's a nice machine though, Husqvarna Viking Emerald 118, I got it at a bargain price.
There're tutorials on YouTube, nice for me to learn about the machine.
Also, there’re thousands of lessons and patterns online, for a beginner like me, it’s hard to decide which project to start with.
I decided to make a little pouch to hold some makeup so I can put it in my large tote bag.
The first sewing machine project came out nicely, I also cross stitched some flowers for it.
The tutorial is from Jedi craft girl, it’s easy to follow, it’s not hard to use a sewing machine after all.
I'm planning to sew a shopper bag for my next project.
Happy sewing!


11 comments:

  1. Great List... Do Visit Our Website at http://handicraftexporter.in and give Feedback..

    ReplyDelete
  2. These creations look really beautiful. The cross stitch flowers look quite marvelous. Good Job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Amazing design, this is great pattern. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post. Thanks you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful collections of zipper pouch with cross stitched flowers. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These creations look really beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow.. your creation is fabulous.. Love the post. Thank you so much for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These creations look really beautiful. Amazing post. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Extremely nice! I really liked your zipper pouch or bag. It's looking really nice. Thanks for sharing this post with us. Best Online Handicrafts Store

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good Work....Your creations are really so beautiful. Online Handicrafts Of India

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails